Working Through COVID-19
- We are still open and here for you. We are continuing to provide services as we have been doing throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. We are prioritising delivering of care and services based on clinical needs.
- If you need medical advice or treatment, please ring us on 01538 381022. You can send queries through our website ‘contact us’ section or by emailing us on [email protected]. Our opening hours are Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm. If you walk into the practice you must adhere to social distancing; clean your hands and wear a face covering (unless exempt).
- Due to coronavirus, how you contact us may be different at the moment. This is to limit face-to-face contact whenever possible and help stop the spread of coronavirus.
- When you phone or go online, you will be asked to provide some information about your healthcare need. This will help the practice care navigation team to assess the most appropriate way to provide your care, which may include a face-to-face consultation and to ensure it is provided by the most appropriate person. Face-to-face appointments are available to all patients where there is a clinical need.
- Alternatively, you can visit the local pharmacy for clinical advice on minor health concerns.
- For urgent issues or out of hours, you can also call the NHS on 111 or go online to seek NHS advice www.111.nhs.uk. If you have the NHSApp you can access NHS111 on it. The app is available on iOS and android.
- Appointments are being delivered face-to-face, by telephone, or using video calls and messaging to your mobile or computer – the practice team will assess what is most appropriate for you and if you have a preference, you can discuss this with them.
- If you are asked to come into the surgery for a face-to-face appointment, please remember to wear a face covering. Measures are in place to keep you safe from infection during your visit to the surgery. If you have a disability or condition which means you cannot wear a face covering or cannot communicate with someone who is wearing a face mask, or require other adjustments before your appointment, please let the surgery know ahead of your arrival.
COVID-19 Vaccination Programme
- Our practice is currently supporting the delivery of the COVID-19 vaccination programme. This means that at certain times our clinicians are redeployed at the local vaccination site reducing the number of appointments available here at the surgery.
- The NHS will be in touch with you when it is your turn to be vaccinated. Please don’t call us before you are invited. In the meantime, you can get information about the COVID-19 Vaccination programme online at www.nhs.uk/covidvaccination
- Our staff are working extremely hard to provide services and care and we would like to thank our patients for your continued support.